https://pug.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/nanmin/1636541300/

NIN🦒332
https://pug.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/nanmin/1636551528/

NIN🐳333
https://pug.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/nanmin/1636583551/
0043名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:49:01.71
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news.
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing st
0044名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:49:05.02
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
0045名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:49:12.77
今日のmateの規制わあがコピ爺ナリしたせいかと思って焦ったお
0046名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:49:32.24
0047名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:49:36.43
0048名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:49:39.57
0049名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:49:47.55
0050名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:49:51.28
0051名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:49:54.74
0052名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:50:26.10
0053名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:50:30.51
0054名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:50:35.25
0055名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:51:04.50
0056名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:51:08.64
0057名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:51:11.42
0058名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:51:49.07
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the list
0059名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:51:52.78
0060名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:51:55.69
0061名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:52:58.57
0062名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:53:02.68
0063名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:53:05.81
0064名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:53:43.92
0065名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:53:47.79
0066名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:53:51.35
0067名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:54:11.40
0068名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:54:15.35
0069名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:54:18.65
0070名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:54:54.40
0071名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:54:57.95
0072名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:55:01.36
0073名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:55:39.30
0074名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:55:45.15
0075名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:56:33.72
0076名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:56:37.11
0077名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:57:00.79
0078名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:57:03.98
0079名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:57:52.28
0080名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:57:56.90
0081名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:58:17.98
0082名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:58:20.91
0083名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:59:03.55
0084名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:59:07.80
0086名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:59:30.92
0087名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:59:33.80
0088名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:59:44.90
0089名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 22:59:48.33
0090名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:00:03.43
0091名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:00:12.68
0092名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:00:28.97
0093名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:00:32.41
0094名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:00:50.50
0095名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:00:54.63
0096名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:01:22.76
0097名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:02:54.25
0098名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:03:07.64
0099名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:03:21.85
0100名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:03:31.86
0101名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:03:45.13
0102名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:03:53.45
0103名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:04:01.67
0104名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:04:14.06
0105名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:04:28.61
コピペ連投埋め立てマジで通報してくるね
BANされるよ
0106名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:04:33.74
0107名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:04:52.43
0108名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:05:20.28
0109名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:05:45.53
0110名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:06:06.41
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll just be a standard port.
0111名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:07:14.39
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● wilome wi pr●l● r●l● d-on content, including costumes and more.
0112名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:07:22.36
めちゃくちゃ荒らされてて草
0113名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:07:31.85
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● wilome wi pr●l● r●l● d-on content, including costumes and more.
0114名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:08:07.98
0115名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:08:19.13
0116名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:08:29.35
0117名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:08:41.92
0118名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:08:57.53
0119名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:09:20.03
0120名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:09:40.66
0121名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:09:59.69
0122名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:10:19.80
0123名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:11:39.38
0124名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:11:49.67
0125名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:11:59.82
0126名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:12:09.09
0127名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:12:27.91
0128名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:12:39.75
0129名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:12:50.51
0130名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:13:03.01
0131名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:13:20.49
0133名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:14:06.45
0134名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:14:25.28
0135名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:14:37.43
0136名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:14:45.67
0137名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:14:53.97
0138名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:15:02.75
0139名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:15:11.02
0140名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:15:19.86
0141名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:15:50.66
0142名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/07(火) 23:15:58.03
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況