垢版 |
2021/12/16(木) 22:08:13.84
イニが大好きな人集まってください
sage進行
英語爺には負けない
0859名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:37:59.26
25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news.
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing stNerdleaks, the lis
0860名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:38:25.03
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
0861名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:38:28.48
0862名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:38:34.88
0863名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:40:09.81
>>840
昨日最新でも効かなかったからこれでいいお!浪人報告スレだと最新じゃなくてもよさそう!ありがちゅ😭
0865名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:41:22.04
>>863
今日の分は今日の分で短いスパンのまとめてみるお報告助かるおありがちゅ
0866名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:41:22.37
0867名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:41:37.56
0868名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:42:06.32
わあは眠いから寝りゅおみちゅみー
0871名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:42:32.32
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll just be a standard port.
In many
0872名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:42:39.17
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll just be a standard port.
In many
0873名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:42:54.09
In many
0874名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:44:13.36
In many
0875名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:44:45.97
In many
0876名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:44:51.31
In many
0877名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:44:53.31
>>863
自己レスごみん😭浪人報告の方はPCからしかできないの今知ったお😭できなかったので誰かお願いします😭
0879名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:45:04.60
In many
0880名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:45:12.65
わあもがんばりゅ😍婆たちあおうね
0881名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:45:31.02
ごみんがんばりゅは明日スレを探すことだお
0882名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:45:57.30
ちょっと規制議論板行ってみるか
0883名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:48:01.68
In many
0884名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:48:10.21
婆たち夜また会おう😭
0885名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:48:26.66
In many
0886名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:48:37.05
In many
0887名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:48:53.00
In many
0888名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:49:06.39
In many
0889名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:50:23.42
0890名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:50:40.04
0891名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:50:49.94
逆に昼だったら英語爺もいないんかもしれんお?明日立ててみるか
0892名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:51:14.02
0893名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:51:52.08
ちょこちょこ確認して重複しないようにしよね
0894名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:52:39.32
0895名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:52:46.06
浪人持ちならスマホからでも通報スレに貼れるかお?
0896名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:52:51.20
婆たちおやすみだおっ
0897名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:52:56.55
0898名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:53:40.68
PCで規制板見に行くけど書けるか分からんくてどちどち
0899名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:53:44.65
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news.
Discovered by Nerdleakserdleakserdleaks
0901名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:54:56.44
0902名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 00:56:24.51
>>900
わあ浪人持ちだからやってみたけどスマホからはだめだったお😭ごみん
0904名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 01:04:22.39
書けたけど間違えちゃ
0905名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 01:07:50.58
あーんさっきの前スレのやつだったのわあも気づかなかったお!まあ重複しても大丈夫だと思うお
>>865 今日分はこの婆にお願いすゆ
0908名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 01:14:18.58
>>905
そうじゃなくてマルチポストって書いてもたんや
でもこのスレのも報告してきたお
0909名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 01:14:42.50
>>904
見てきたお!最新のもありが( *˘ 3˘)♥ちゅっ
迷惑爺早く焼かれますように😭🙏🏻
0911名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 01:17:45.06
>>908
あーんおちゅだお!ありが(*˘ ³˘)♥ちゅっ
0912名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 01:22:54.24
英文爺も婆たちも寝たかお
0913名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 01:27:02.51
わあもそろそろ寝るお
0914名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 01:27:41.98
わあも寝るお!久々に婆たちと平和にお話しできてよかったお
0915名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 01:29:07.44
英語爺健康的な生活してりゅ😠
0916名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 01:30:41.82
普通に話す短いレスがあればここまで持つんやね良かっちゃ
0917名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 01:57:04.23
あーん個スレに貼られてたの今気づいちゃ婆たち寝ちゃったかお
0920名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:15:12.42
発狂しとるの爺やなくて婆やと思うんよねぇ爺がこんな所で暴れても楽しくないやろ‥2点
0921名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:21:07.17
英語爺はコピペ爺のオマージュだからぬ
0924名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:40:53.96
0925名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:40:58.33
0926名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:41:05.23
0927名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:41:29.44
0928名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:41:33.85
0929名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:41:40.32
0930名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:42:10.46
0931名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:42:14.09
0932名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:42:18.59
0933名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:42:44.12
0934名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:42:47.86
0935名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:42:50.86
0936名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:43:44.20
0937名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:43:47.47
0938名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:43:51.31
0939名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:44:18.25
0940名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:44:21.22
0941名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:44:25.62
0942名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:44:51.11
0943名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:44:54.49
0944名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:44:58.54
0945名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:45:21.98
0946名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:45:26.70
0947名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:45:31.45
0948名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:46:21.78
0949名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:46:25.04
0950名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:46:30.25
0951名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:47:37.12
0952名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:47:39.97
0953名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:47:44.25
0954名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:48:37.64
0955名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:48:45.40
0956名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:48:54.69
0957名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:49:06.67
0958名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 02:49:14.55
レス数が950を超えています。1000を超えると書き込みができなくなります。

ニューススポーツなんでも実況