X

🚀🚢🔥 Part.2
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0147名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:04:05.11
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
0148名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:04:10.05
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
0149名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:05:28.98
0150名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:05:37.05
0151名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:05:45.07
0152名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:06:03.18
0153名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:06:10.39
0154名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:06:19.06
0155名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:06:31.73
0156名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:06:39.19
0157名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:06:50.55
0158名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:07:50.46
0159名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:07:57.61
0160名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:08:04.77
0161名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:08:19.64
0162名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:08:27.27
0163名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:09:13.37
0164名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:09:19.04
0165名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:09:25.70
0166名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:09:59.71
0167名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:10:03.11
0168名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:10:10.81
0169名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:10:23.04
0170名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:10:26.83
0171名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:10:30.59
0172名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:10:45.16
0173名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:11:13.50
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll just be a standard port.
In many
0174名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:11:17.17
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll just be a standard port.
In many
0175名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:11:21.44
In many
0176名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:12:10.33
In many
0177名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:12:20.07
In many
0178名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:12:32.25
In many
0179名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:12:49.04
In many
0180名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:12:58.09
In many
0181名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:13:17.39
In many
0182名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:14:00.59
stop is story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.

In many ways, Gamespot news is like this 6-year ●l● Kentucky rye whiskey. It's rich, full-bodied, and I'm about to finisl● Kentucky rye whiskey. It's rich, full-bodied, and I'm about
0183名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:14:09.95
stop is story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.

In many ways, Gamespot news is like this 6-year ●l● Kentucky rye whiskey. It's rich, full-bodied, and I'm about to finisl● Kentucky rye whiskey. It's rich, full-bodied, and I'm about
0184名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:14:16.35

0185名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:14:18.94
ID絶許英語あぼはイニスレを過疎らせてどこかに誘導したいかファンダムの勢いをなくしたいスパイか何かだと思うお
粘着性が尋常じゃないお
0186名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:14:33.78

0187名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:14:40.67

0188名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:14:51.31

0189名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:15:19.82

0190名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:15:28.25

0191名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:15:35.38

0193名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:15:47.83
わあ浪人あるから通報してもいいけどまとめきれないお
英語爺が浪人餅じゃない可能性あるおね
削除議論板の荒らし報告に上げて削除人さんに見てもらうかお?
0194名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:16:11.69

0195名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:16:20.36

0196名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:16:38.26
わあ5あんまり詳しくないから誰かお願いしまつ😭
0197名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:16:45.27

0198名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:17:47.58
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news.
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Discovered by Nerdleakserdleakserdleaks
0199名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:17:51.72
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
0200名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:17:55.00
0201名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:17:59.37
わあさっきageてしまったんだけど専ブラだから自動でsageになるのにこのスレだけならないんだお
他のスレは自動でsageになるのになにか違うのかお
0202名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:18:11.62
0203名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:18:15.00
0204名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:18:20.75
0205名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:18:38.77
0206名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:18:41.99
0207名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:18:49.45
0208名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:19:00.07
>>193
仕事から帰ってになるけどわあがまとめるお単純に迷惑行為だからぬ
0209名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:19:07.07
0210名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:19:11.01
0211名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:19:19.28
0212名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:19:42.01
次スレが立たないように人のいない深夜明け方に連投する手口だお
0213名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:20:30.73
0214名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:20:45.61
0215名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:21:05.17
0216名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:21:19.30
0217名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:21:27.16
0218名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:21:34.14
0219名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:21:38.46
一旦静まっても900くらいまで行ったら一気に連投するはず
0220名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:21:42.97
意地でもミニにワイワイさせたくない意志を感じる😡
0221名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:21:48.80
0222名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:21:55.83
0223名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:22:02.90
0224名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:22:24.28
0225名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:22:30.58
0226名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:22:37.44
0227名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:23:02.06
0228名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:23:08.48
0229名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:23:15.91
0230名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:24:03.59
0231名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:24:42.76
0232名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:25:03.93
0233名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:26:20.78
0234名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:26:24.40
0235名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:26:28.31
0236名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:26:39.05
0237名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:26:42.32
0238名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:26:45.33
0239名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:26:54.79
0240名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:26:57.76
0241名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:27:01.82
0242名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:28:05.92
0243名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:28:54.24
0244名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:28:56.03
わあ50までのレス報告してきちゃ
それ以降もまとめられる婆いたらお願いしたいお
0245名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:29:01.81
0246名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/17(金) 20:29:10.02
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況