・sage進行
・叩き禁止
・荒らしあぼ愚痴垢は出禁&スルー
・ヲタ認定他下げソース無しのネタTwitterの直接リンク等晒し禁止
・次スレは>>980
0148名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:22:17.71
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news.
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleakserdleakserdleaks
0149名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:22:49.47
英文婆こういうことしてて生きてて恥ずかしくないかお
0150名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:22:50.55
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
0151名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:23:02.44
0152名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:23:08.95
0153名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:23:41.81
0154名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:23:46.29
0155名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:23:53.65
0156名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:24:07.33
0157名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:24:11.81
0158名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:24:16.89
0159名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:25:41.58
0160名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:25:48.33
目糞が鼻糞に意見する方が恥ずいお
0161名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:25:58.01
0162名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:26:03.22
0164名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:26:45.36
はにわスレを潰すなんてとんでもない!
ここははにわ男子の話をするすれですよぉ😗
0165名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:26:46.43
0166名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:26:51.45
0167名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:26:55.45
0168名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:27:58.28
0169名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:28:01.73
0170名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:28:06.03
0171名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:28:28.53
0172名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:28:35.00
0173名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:28:39.62
0174名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:28:39.86
なにわ男子のスレですよ
0175名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:28:43.42
>>160
意見してるんじゃなくて純粋に恥ずかしくないのかなって疑問に思ってるだけだお
0176名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:29:18.84
なにわ男子のスレ!アパアパ!
0177名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:29:22.13
0178名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:29:27.05
0179名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:29:33.01
0180名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:29:48.62
0181名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:29:52.48
0182名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:29:56.03
0183名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:29:57.06
自由版で定期的にはにはにするのが楽しいんやからこのスレ埋めろぉ
英語爺がんばえ👊😍📢
0184名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:31:00.57
爺じゃなくて婆でしょ毎度来る必死さと粘着具合が婆そのもの
0185名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:31:08.03
そう言われると埋めたくなくなるお
0186名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:31:08.48
0187名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:31:14.35
0188名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:31:28.52
0190名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:31:50.43
0191名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:31:59.44
0192名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:32:03.51
0193名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:32:26.53
このスレの是非はしらんけど英文爺は出現後10レス分ほどは報告済みだお
0194名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:32:47.34
0195名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:32:54.84
0196名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:33:01.49
0197名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:33:09.24
>>163
ありがちゅ
4つだと報告対象が少なくてエラーになってしまったから様子見するお!
0198名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:33:09.86
0199名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:33:18.59
0200名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:33:23.52
0201名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:34:01.13
0202名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:34:05.84
0204名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:34:57.66
0205名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:35:04.58
0206名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:35:12.71
0207名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:35:53.22
0208名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:36:00.56
0209名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:36:06.93
0210名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:36:28.78
0211名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:36:54.53
0212名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:38:01.93
英文婆さん早速お出ましw
0213名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:38:33.24
0214名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:38:39.61
0215名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:38:45.99
0216名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:38:59.65
0217名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:39:06.78
0218名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:39:13.36
0219名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:39:26.57
0220名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:39:32.79
0221名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:39:42.09
0222名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:39:54.67
0223名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:40:00.44
0224名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:40:06.58
0225名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:40:26.06
0226名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:40:35.25
英語婆途中で初心だお😍って入れてお

and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through 初心だお😍
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Cra mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
0227名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:40:36.37
0228名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:40:43.12
0229名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:40:58.47
0230名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:41:04.19
0231名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:41:11.23
0232名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:41:29.54
0233名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:41:35.73
0234名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:41:41.96
0235名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:41:53.08
0236名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:42:01.21
0237名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:42:08.35
0238名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:42:24.86
0239名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:42:33.16
0240名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:42:38.78
0241名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:42:51.33
0242名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:42:57.36
0243名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:43:04.25
0244名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:43:29.49
0245名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:43:36.26
0246名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:43:43.63
0247名無し草
垢版 |
2021/12/26(日) 22:44:14.10
25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing stNerdleaks, the lis
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況