X

NIN💣
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0704名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:46:24.54
25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news.
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing stNerdleaks, the lis
0705名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:46:29.73
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
0706名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:46:40.00
0707名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:46:46.12
0708名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:46:52.41
0709名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:47:09.49
0710名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:47:15.26
0711名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:47:20.11
0712名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:47:45.29
0713名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:47:50.30
0714名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:47:55.68
0715名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:48:06.42
0716名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:48:23.43
0717名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:48:28.87
0718名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:51:12.77
>>662
有能婆ありが( *˘ 3˘)♥ちゅっ報告してきちゃ!
0719名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:52:10.44
あーんさすが婆😍報告ありがちゅ😘
0721名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:52:56.60
ありがちゅ😭PC持ってなくてすまんお
0722名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:53:11.97
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
0723名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:53:17.63
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
0724名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:53:22.90
0725名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:53:34.56
0726名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:53:39.95
0727名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:53:41.06
>>721
まとめるのが1番面倒なのにありがちゅ
0728名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:53:44.93
0729名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:53:55.34
0730名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:54:00.40
0731名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:54:05.55
0732名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:54:26.43
0733名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:54:31.82
0734名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:54:36.55
0735名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:54:52.04
0736名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:54:57.10
0737名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:55:02.26
0738名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:55:14.92
0739名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:55:19.95
0740名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:55:25.44
0741名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:55:44.82
0742名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:55:50.04
0743名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:55:49.89
荒らし報告スレってどれくらいで対応してくれるかお?
0744名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:55:55.20
0745名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:56:03.78
0746名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:56:09.06
0747名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:56:16.78
0748名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:56:34.05
0749名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:56:43.37
>>662
>>718
わあもスマホでごみん婆たちありが( *˘ 3˘)♥ちゅっ
0750名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:56:46.63
0751名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:59:34.64
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll ust be a standard port.
In many
0752名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:59:40.02
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll ust be a standard port.
In many
0753名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:59:46.11
In many
0754名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:59:57.48
In many
0755名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:00:02.98
In many
0756名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:00:08.28
In many
0757名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:00:25.18
In many
0758名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:00:31.30
In many
0759名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:00:36.98
In many
0760名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:01:01.89
In many
0761名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:01:04.44
>>743
婆が報告してくれる前までの報告はついさっき対応されてたお
当てはまるなら1日かからなそお
0762名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:01:08.52
In many
0763名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:01:13.53
In many
0764名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:01:30.98
In many
0765名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:01:37.70
In many
0766名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:01:43.24
In many
0767名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:01:56.01
In many
0768名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:02:01.99
In many
0769名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:02:07.48
In many
0770名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:02:18.44
In many
0771名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:02:23.57
In many
0772名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:02:28.62
In many
0773名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:02:38.82
In many
0774名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:02:44.67
In many
0775名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:02:50.28
In many
0776名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:05:43.99
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news.
Discovered by Nerdleakserdleakserdleaks
0777名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:05:50.51
0778名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:05:55.76
0779名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:06:10.83
0780名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:06:16.03
0781名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:06:21.82
0782名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:06:28.32
0784名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:07:25.99
0785名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:07:28.32
あまだ書き込めたお勘違い😂
0786名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:07:31.23
0787名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:07:38.56
0788名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:07:59.33
0789名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:08:04.67
0790名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:08:10.26
0791名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:08:39.28
0792名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:08:44.78
0793名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:08:52.62
0794名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:09:10.02
0795名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:09:15.06
0796名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:09:20.83
0797名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:09:31.60
0798名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:09:37.51
0799名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:09:42.88
0800名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:13:22.49
0801名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:13:27.69
0802名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:13:33.67
0803名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 22:13:44.30
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況