X

NIN💣
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0604名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:19:42.06
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll ust be a standard port.
In many
0606名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:19:55.20
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll ust be a standard port.
In many
0607名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:20:00.41
In many
0608名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:20:06.30
In many
0610名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:20:22.36
ねえsmashとやら入れてみたけどスカハの動画ばっかでイニたん出てこないお
これ課金しないと見られないやつかお
0611名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:20:44.96
>>605
わあの猫ちゃんねる再生数全然伸びないのにショートだとコメントもつく
0612名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:21:34.72
ちゃんと探せば見つかるお
0613名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:21:54.40
25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news.
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing stNerdleaks, the lis
0614名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:22:00.26
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
0615名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:22:05.19
0616名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:22:27.46
>>610
#54スカハって書いてるとこタップしたら一覧出ないかお?
0617名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:22:36.01
0618名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:22:41.34
0619名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:22:46.22
0620名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:22:57.53
0621名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:23:02.92
0622名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:23:07.72
0623名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:23:08.15
運爺画質良くして上げ直してお
0624名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:23:32.56
画質わろちゃけどかっこよぉ😍😍😍
0625名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:23:38.44
0626名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:23:43.49
0627名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:23:48.58
0628名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:24:00.20
0629名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:24:06.40
0630名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:24:11.41
0631名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:24:21.25
0632名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:24:26.85
0633名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:24:30.64
最後かわよすぎんだろ😡
0635名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:24:37.61
0636名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:24:42.86
0637名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:24:49.11
0638名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:25:02.37
フゥー!言っててたのしそぉ😍
0639名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:26:43.99
0640名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:26:53.74
0641名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:27:00.00
0642名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:27:17.02
0643名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:27:28.37
今日📻21:30からだおね?
0644名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:27:34.01
0645名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:27:39.36
0646名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:27:55.31
0647名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:28:09.68
0648名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:28:15.88
0649名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:28:27.08
0650名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:28:43.00
0651名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:28:45.45
>>616
わかりゃんホームにするとスカハのアップが出てくるけど…あーわかったけど何これわかりづらすぎる
ありがちゅ
0652名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:28:48.33
0653名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:29:02.34
0654名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:29:14.21
0655名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:29:20.80
0656名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:29:29.72
0657名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:29:35.41
0658名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:29:41.13
0659名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:30:25.00
0660名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:30:29.87
0661名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:30:34.97
0662名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:33:22.31
ねえわあ>>466に一応報告しようと思ってコピペしたのにスマホからの投稿お断りされちゃったお
誰か代わりに報告してくれないかお

・マルチポスト
・埋め立て
・短時間連投

https://pug.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/nanmin/1650537479/603 2022/04/21(木) 21:19:36.69
https://pug.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/nanmin/1650537479/604 2022/04/21(木) 21:19:42.06
https://pug.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/nanmin/1650537479/606 2022/04/21(木) 21:19:55.20
https://pug.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/nanmin/1650537479/607 2022/04/21(木) 21:20:00.41
https://pug.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/nanmin/1650537479/608 2022/04/21(木) 21:20:06.30
0663名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:34:50.76
Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news.
Discovered by Nerdleakserdleakserdleaks
0664名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:34:56.51
0665名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:35:01.88
0667名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:35:47.39
0668名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:35:54.79
0669名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:36:00.45
0670名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:36:08.95
>>662わあなんだけど英文爺じゃないからあぼーんされてる人よかったら見てほしいお
0671名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:36:16.92
0672名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:36:23.20
0673名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:36:28.82
0674名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:37:14.24
21時半からのラジオ配信停止になっちゃ?
0675名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:38:20.08
0676名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:38:25.66
0677名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:38:31.72
0678名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:38:55.33
0679名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:39:02.23
0680名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:39:07.67
0681名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:39:20.39
0682名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:39:26.17
0683名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:39:31.71
0684名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:39:45.88
0685名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:39:52.88
0686名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:39:58.76
0687名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:40:09.90
0688名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:40:15.48
0689名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:40:20.82
0690名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:40:32.29
0691名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:40:38.02
0692名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:40:44.84
0694名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:44:56.20
0695名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:45:01.27
0696名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:45:06.40
0697名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:45:17.10
0698名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:45:22.12
0699名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:45:27.06
0700名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:45:38.48
0701名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:45:43.91
0702名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:45:50.16
0703名無し草
垢版 |
2022/04/21(木) 21:46:18.10
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況